RegEx - Only one valid email -


I know that this is my fault and it is not complicated, but I can not find the answer for myself, To help you request this RegEx it

I am trying to avoid users to enter more than one email address from the line, so I want to limit the "1" events to 1 and also check that the comma There is no (,) ....

There is a simplified version of Reggex already using the input to use ....

  \ B [A-Z0- 9 ._% + -] + @ [A-Z0-9 .-] + \. [AG] {2,4} \ b  

How do I present a block to check

one ^ and a $

  ^ \ b [A-Z0- 9 ._% + -] Try to add + @ [A.J-0-9 .-] + \. [AG] {2,4} \ B $  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -