reporting services - method in Report Builder custom assembly not found -


I am trying to use a custom assembly in Report Builder 2.0. I have added the assembly to the report through report properties. When I try to call a public statute method in the assembly, I get this message:

'ExtractTag' Report Classes Library. Rapports is not a member of Class Library Tools.

This expression is trying to use the method I call:

  = ReportClassLibrary.ReportsClassLibraryTools.ExtractTag ("id", " ID: incorrect ", incorrect)  

and the method signing in the assembly:

  public static string ExtractTag (string tagtoffind, string tag, case sensitive case)  

This method is in the ReportsClassLibrary namespace and in the report class Liberty category.

I do not know that for some reason my report seems old, the version of the assembly that was not of this method, or if the problem is anything, I have tried to remove the assembly from the report, to the assembly Reconstructed, and re-added it in the report.

Edit: looks like a deep problem. My assembly is compiled, but when one runs a test case that calls that method, the test fails with a system. MissingMethodException looks like I am having a assembly problem, there is no report builder problem ...

It was turned into a problem with the global assembly cache in Vista, the old version of my assembly was cached, so the new method ExtractTag was not part of the assembly. To run me:

  "C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft SDK \ Windows \ v6.0A \ bin \ gacutil.exe" / i bin \ Debug \ ReportsClassLibrary.dll  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -