visual studio 2008 - Is there an adequate replacement for Source Control Explorer? -


I use TFS 2008 for source control with Visual Studio 2008 in my office.

I have used Severson (and even source safer) before, and inside the Visual Studio, the panel finds more information than the "source control explorer".

Is there any better option designed to be able to perform my usual source control tasks?

Normally, here is my general definition:

  • Find changes made to a file, who

  • Find files transferred between two changes

  • Locate the branch's hierarchy and
  • Since receiving my last latest version

You can use the TFS SVN bridge, and then go back to the SVN style.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -