windows 7 - How do I manually copy assemblies into the GAC? -


I am using Windows 7 Ultimate, I'm trying to manually copy a file in GAC. I tried to use Windows Explorer but it immediately called me "Access denied" I tried to use the command line with advanced permissions and it says that the file was copied but I could not find the assembly anywhere.

I am updating a third party's spreadsheet component (jembox) and the update is included in the process manually except in the new version of assembly in GAC of Dev Machine. Any suggestions?

You can try to use it gacutil:

  Gacutil-I yourassembly.dll  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -