c# - Is anyone doing visual debugging with Jint? -


I am using server-side javascript code to run and I like it very much. One issue I am doing is debugging.

GINT exposes events that can make statements when a statement is executed or a breakpoint hits, it is possible to create a visual debugger that works through this mechanism .

Before I am changing the wheel again, has anyone done so far? Are there any structures, libraries or tools that can facilitate the process?

This is actually something Sebastien (coordinator) and I (a developer who helps her) about this Thinking: Though the debugger working in Visual Studio, we have not made a premium on this, maybe you should try to ask directly on the discussion board at the codeplex.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -