flash - XML/SWF help needed -


I want to apply a little SWF application to use it on my XP desktop location.

And if I want to run the films directly from this SDF, then I need to parse parameters such as movie name and subtitle name in button link.

And I thought if I could flash all the data and parse that button link - from all the data (1db .avi, .mpeg etc. and other .srt, .sub files) - of Use: SWF to see all movies on your desktop and control with my remote control.

Does anybody know how can I put all the movies and subtitles addresses in an XML file? Note: My database is very large, it has no chance of inserting all the manuals. So I need a button, like if every time a new movie is added, refreshing the XML file. >

You must use a server-side language to dynamically create your XML files, so they do not need to be physically present , Nor do you need to update them.

How to keep subtitle information inside an XML file, there is no problem: XML does not care what you will do with those content, it only describes your content, thus we say XML can be a common language: language to describe another language.

Bottom line: You can create your XML file in any way.

This link can help you:

  • (to choose the subtitle file format)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -