Is there any kind of documentation available for Silverlight.FX? -


Silverlight FX It seems that it will cover my MVVM needs, though I do not know anything about behavioral system (or any good doc) Except for blog posts which are from previously released versions

Specifically, I am trying to explain how I can capture a RowCommit event from my perspective and on my visual model Can I apply a method / event? I am trying to capture this phenomenon with the ComponentOn datagrid, but there is nothing in the framework, it indicates that it does not work with third-party control.

Any thoughts?

I really need to write some docs ... partly expecting a reference sample See sample applications that are right - they're all compiling / working, and displaying different scenarios.

Your Specific Question ... Note I have not seen or seen the control of that particular seller ... but some educated guess:

   & Lt; / Fxui: Interaction.Triggers & gt; & Lt; / ComponentOne: data grid & gt; You can pass through data from events - for example, if EventArgs contains a reference to the row in which only one model item is referenced, you can mention it with $ EventArgs.Row.DataContext and Pass See in some modes. 

Hope that helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -