php - Css/images/javascript in codeigniter -


Regarding the post, I want to add css, images and JS to my cognitive applications. My question is, when you add a path to your header file href = "& lt; php echo base_url () ;? & gt; css / moorainbow.css" , then where do you actually get your files What is it, in the system, application, view or controller? I have been able to explain this kind of process as 10 articles, but no one is saying that where should the actual file be kept? Can anybody help me with this ? Thank you

, which means that you have to keep CSS files at the same level of the system, whose Meaning your webroot Not inside the system in the web root, inside the app, etc. Read more from the website.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -