python - How to pass items as args lists in map? -


This is a piece of my code, Lembda accepts 3 parameters, and I assign them them as Tupal of static arguments I want to, but apparently, map provides them as an argument.

How can I supply those Tulips as a list of logic? (I know I can re-write Lambda, but it will not be well readable)

  plus = map ((Lambda J, F, A: J. Jensen ([ Parse.options [a]] for f.format (i) if parse.options [a] else ''), (('', '-not-path' {0} "',' exclude ') , ("-or-", "-path" {0} "',' include ')))  

Try to keep the legs around them

  plus = map ((Lambda (J, F, A): j.join ([f.format (i) Parse.options [a]]] if parse.options [a] else ''), (('', '-not-path' {0} "',' exclusion ('-a', '-path' {0} "',' include ')))  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -