Why does Visual Studio only allow one link per file in a project? -


I have to file a solution in many different projects, however, Visual Studio allows only one link

Update

strong> I described the comments given below to the file

Link has been added, it seems that this issue is on a per project basis. There can not be many links to the same file within the project. When I try to add a link, I get the following error - "There is already a link". One project can not contain more than one link for the same file. "I am using Visual Studio 2008 Professional, and it allows the same file to be soft from one project. Each other is connected to the project, independently of the number of solution files you are using. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -