ADO.NET database access -


I have written a program in VB.NET and one of the programs is the record of putting in Microsoft Access database. The backend accesses the database which is written as a mutual exchange layer. If I "swap" this layer with a layer which uses a Microsoft SQL Server database, then my program flies If I use MS Access, its still very fast, but it is very slow. Is there any indication or suggestion that how to use Microsoft Access to ADO.NET transactions? I would really like to use MS Access on SQL Server, so that I can distribute my program with my program (rather than connecting to some remote SQL Server). Any suggestions? Also, when I created the MS Access database, I created it in Access 2000 compatible mode. Will it be faster to use the 2003 compatible mode?

Thank you in advance

Although you need to install it, SQL Server Express supports "XCopy File Deployment" where you need to deploy an application, have an .mdf file and your executable ship.

The details are on MSDN

It supports stored procedures: I have used it in our unit tests so that a mock-out database can be prepared on the fly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -