audio - can I make Flash/swf "movie" in which I can scroll back and forth through the sound recording? -


It seems that I have a long sound recording as part of the flash presentation, do I have a media player or a Windows Sound Recorder Can I present the presentation as a scrollbar and start / stop / pause / resume button, so that I will be allowed to scroll to the sound recording at any point of time? So I think, I'm asking, can the functionality of such a specific sound player be applied to Flash's Flash presentation?

If there are sample apps that already show similar code writing, the links greatly appreciate: -)

Yes, it is possible to jump in any situation within the loaded sound file. By using the voice class, you can get the length of the sound file and the current position of playing sound together. In this way, you can create a scroller that updates its position when the sound is played and it allows to jump in any different position.

If a user jumps in position, then you only need to start the time and use it as a parameter. That method also gives you the required SoundChannel object for the current situation, just remember to stop playback before running the file again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -