c# - Is there an added cost of splitting code out to a separate library from your main application? -


I can understand an additional cost at a separate DLL loading startup, but say a different title that my application (It should be ASP.NET webforms, MVCs or Winfomes) and for some reason or another reason I decide that from the perspective of maintenance, it would be better to move some sections in my own separate library so that I am somewhat on the road Above I can float to other applications.

Do I have any additional increase in reference to classes in different libraries, if I put them in. My main application and referred them there? I want to take them out, but there is a potential requirement for scaling a large amount of application, so I do not want to shoot myself by doing it in the foot.

Normally I will transfer the code without giving it another library outside of my library, but generally I am not writing those applications for which this scaling level is required and therefore I Now I'm guessing myself

If this is understood by API design / code clarity / maintenance point - do it!

A faster processor is cheaper than a programmer, which is to maintain the Big Ball of Mud.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -