c# - Load XML file into DataTable (not from a Database) -


Am I looking to load my XML format data files into datatable (and a dataset ?) Instead of deserializing them in classes I can generate a dataset using xsd.exe, but I do not have any luck that is showing the way to use it.

My Google searches are loaded with the use of XSD files as an intermediary to access the database tables in a frustrating manner. Since my apps save data files instead of debugging data, this is no use for me. Try out with

Maybe you need to format your XML.

  Dataset DS = new dataset (); Ds.ReadXml ("xml file path");  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -