compiler construction - How to detect Windows XP or Windows 2000 OS to run a CVI executable -


I am using NI LabWindows CVI 8.1 so that an executable program can be compiled and made that I have windows XP and Windows 2000 is to run on. OS I use Windows XP to compile and build executable. The information so far is that I have to keep some statement as follows:

  #ifdef (windows xp) // Then specify the path as C: \ wINDOWS \ system32 #elif ( Windows NT) // Then specify the path as C: \ WINNT \ system32 #endif  

What is the exact syntax and where should I place it (like the headers to move it Or source file)).

Here's how to call the API:

Then, try GetSystemDirectory:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -