iphone - MPMediaItem.h:14: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'class' -


I am compiling my iPhone app, and I get the following error in the MPMediaItem header from Media Player Framework :

/ developer / playoffs / iPhoneOS.platform / developer / SDKs / iPhoneOS3.1.sdk / System / Library / Frameworks / MediaPlayer.framework / Headers / MPMediaItem.h: 14: Error: Expected '= Before 'class', ',', ',', 'asm' or ' attribute '

How can I fix it? Thank you:

I have solved this exact problem now and I get my hair removed from above I am here.

The GCC was not highlighting in the problem, where there was actually a problem - I had a passive 'B' character in the lower part of the header file (to run Command-B). The error was then being thrown into an IM file and other H files, which included the problematic one, often on the @class statement.

If this is throwing an issue with your @class statement, then the problem is almost certainly in one of the predecessor header files, as you already include them directly - they are one - Try to comment one by one and compass again to find out. Once you find a criminal file, the actual error will be very easy to find.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -