.net - C# GUI, have to display a huge table and make it sortable -


I am creating a small # GUI application that provides table-abstract (cells, rows, columns) data from a binary file It reads and displays the end user some files are very small (5 columns / 10 lines), but some are too big (245 columns and approximately 50,000 lines).

Another simple way I had to easily show an MSXL-like table. When I tried small files I was very happy with it, but the sooner I tried, the OOM was loaded earlier (and I had free memory of more than 4 GB).

After that though I came to know, and it was really fast, though unfortunately the columns were no longer fit to sort and it is a necessity.

So, what can I do to get the performance similar to Datagrid Weave's virtual mode, but is it also sorted? (If you have another control in your mind then okay, I do not have to use the DataGrid view)

Also, please note that:

  • Binary files were not created or created by me, I have no control over their format.
  • The data is not in the database.
  • My end users should not install the database and import the data there.

sorting algorithm.

If you use the list, you can use the "sort ()" method, however each collection can be solved by itself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -