vba - How to force user to deal with the Security Warning when starting Access 2007? -


When a user starts an Access 2007 database macros and VBA, a security warning is displayed. I want to deal with this warning to the user, so if the content is not enabled, then the user should not be able to use the database.

Now I'm using a macro called AutoExec / code> (opens a form that works like a menu), and it runs with a macro security warning before user deals But I want to know if the content is enabled or else I will show a form that informs the user that they should enable the content.

So I'm really asking how I do it

  1. If the vba and macro not enabled -> show the form "notification"
  2. Show the form "Start Menu"

    enabled Text "itemprop =" text ">

    OK, after some time I have the solution Thanks for the reply that took me right.

    Microsoft is very helpful.

    In AutoEX-Macro, I have two lines:

    Line one: Terms: [current project]. [Isstread] = false and then I want to select the witch form to open I and in this case it is "information about security alert"

    Line two: Terms : [Current project]. [Isstread] = true and now open "Start Menu Form"

    And all this!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -