windows - Where do I download : VBRun60sp6.exe (which installs Visual Basic 6.0 SP6 run-time files)? -


When I describe the MS web page, I give instructions for VBR 6060.Acca, but when I actually I am downloading it as VB6.0-KB290887-X86.exe which is OleAut32.dll update for VB6 only.

I downloaded the VB6 IDE SP6 update but it is installed directly on Dev Machine and I want to capture all the files at one place

Any ideas?

(If I extract a T / T with that update then there is no DLL file in it, because it is an update).

Download from:

If you can not find it, So look at this search:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -