c++ - Mailslot with string -


I need to give a message in different parts, so I used the ostrinstream. Now I have a std :: string or const * char to send by mailslot. I have tried many ways to do this but every time I get wrong messages I send messages by mailSlot and receive it and it is sent through the console Want to know a solution to show?

My code is for generating and sending mail:

  std:: ostringstream dew; OSS & LT; & Lt; "RE" & lt; & Lt; "01" & lt; & Lt; "01: 01: 02.350" & lt; & Lt; "Remote 01 - MSG Descarta"; Std :: string alarms = oss.str (); Const char * a = alarm.c_str (); ASSERT (ListFile (HMLLOT, AND A, STRELEN (A), and DUBIEstCent, NLL),  

"Messaging is impossible.");

To get more messages:

  four alarms [42]; DWORD bytes read; Acetate (reflex (Hmless Lot, and Alarm, Stellen (Alarm), and Bytes Reid, Faucet), "Impossible to read file. Error:" & lt; << GetLastError ());  

I would like to use a std :: cout or printf to read this mensage.

Regards, Landro Lima

Save c_str is safe The string objects that are not modified, but it is next to the point of the problem is that instead of a string instead of an indicator you are giving an indicator of an indicator instead of a string. Change & amp; A & amp; amp; Just another alarm in the alarm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -