command line arguments - "Better option" from the python library, any list? -


I just found out the existence of the optparse module. I was always leaving individually, so I did not care to see anything better. It is clear, however, this option is more advanced, so I hope it will be the most preferred method in the future to get options from the command line. Anyway, this incident hit me. Now I am thinking that if there are modules or functions, then I am using it since the beginning of time, which is a better option in the standard library. On the choice of the "Compact and Quick Browse" list, "Previous Solution: Nicole. Better Solution: After Option (Python 2.x)"?

Edit agreed in the form of CW marked

  • Parsing the command line options. getopt, optparse, argparse
  • Package Management: distutils, setuptools

I suggest that this may be a good place to start such a list.

Note that the option to replace Pip 389 is Argparse

collections.defaultdict < / Code> Works well in most places, you will use dict.setdefault

, the archive module is good

Expression of the generator is often better than understanding the list if you keep the list Is not required

Tornier operator B if > and

multiprocessing and

itertools.izip_longest you are avoided when using workarounds unequal things are zip


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -