java - What is wrong with runing app in tomcat server? -


Recently I created a Maven based web project and used Tomcat as an application server to debug. .

But after the run application from the project context menu, Tomcat directly means Mergery.

The worst thing is that he created several passive threads and they Can not kill all manually

And the status of the tomato can not be detected by netbones, it can not be stopped and restarted. I have to restart my system to clean it

My system is Fedora 12 x 86 ... Java version SUN JDK 6 update 17. NetBeans verison 6.7.1.

I tried to create a bug about this, but the netben's developer rejected it ... I am very surprised that this is a tool to use NetBeans to develop the web app. There is a great stop.

Today I used JBoss 5.1 in the latest NetBeans 6.8rc1 and it also suffered the same problem ... I have tried to adjust VM parameters and allot more memory but no No effect

I have deployed many seam samples on Zebus 5.1 through the Seam Ent Build script, and there is no problem in it. But I switched to using netbens to do this, due to being out of memory it failed

What is wrong ????

(I'm assuming that if you are talking about Tomcat's worker thread, then If they are idle, there should not be any reason for the problems of congestion.)

I tried to create a bug about this, but the netben's developer rejected it ... I am very surprised I am ...

I'm very disappointed. This is not really a NetBeans problem. The Mket or Jebos problem is not

The problem with passive / orphan web thread is that you can not kill threads safely running JVM. And without the ability to do this, you (in this case) can not stop the leak to launch space. This is essentially a Java platform problem, it can only be solved when JVM 121 supports different devices defined by JSR.

But assuming that your problem is related to hot deployment, it is not just idle application threads, which you are concerned about. If any is being recruited any class, those loads of original old class loaders and all sections are loaded.

... This is a great stop to use Netbeans to develop the web app.

This solution resolves your web container every time Restarting will disable the idle thread and other craft and release the leakage paragan space. You can do better by moving it with bigger stacks and more, but you can not remove it, especially if some of the orphan feet are not useless ...

Oh, and not a big child! This show is not a stopper, it has a little discomfort :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -