rubygems - Rails is not recognizing an installed gem -


I tried to install Ruby-HMCAC gem

If I do "gem list" So I see it is installed:

  ... redcloth (3.0.4) ruby-hmac (0.3.2) ruby-opanid (1.1.4) ...  

But when I try to include it in my rail project ...

  config.gem "ruby-hmac"  

I get an error:

  Missing these essential gems: Ruby - HMAC you are running: Rs. 1.8.6.287 / system / library / frames / ruby.framework / version / 1.8 / usr / bin / ruby ​​rubygems 1.3.4 a / aus / tmam / gm / rub / 1.8, / library / robbie / james / 1.8, / System / Library / Framework / Ruby Framework / Version / 1.8 / URL / Lib / Ruby / Gyms / 1.8 Run Rack Gems: To install missing gems, install ' 

I take a look at my gem directory ...

  Macintosh-2: Inflammatory Tamsic $ L S / L / Library / Ruby / Gems / 1.8 / Gem / Druidder-XR-X12 Root Administrator 408 Jun 28 23:14 Rak -0.8.7 / DWXR-XR-X8 Root Administrator 272 Dec 5 00:34 Rubyforge-1.0.3 /  

The permissions are looking fine so I'm going to get one from the same directory. And try to include gem:

  Configure gem 'javan-whenever' ,: lib = & gt; Wrong, source = & gt; 'Http://gems.github.com'  

and the console load is OK. For some reason this can not see Ruby-hmac, but it sees another gem that appears on the list of gem and is installed in the same directory with the same permission.

Do anyone have to troubleshoot this problem? I have tried to uninstall and restore.

Thank you!

You want to provide our config.gem such as : lib options < / P>

  config.gem "ruby-hmac" ,: lib = & gt; 'Rabbi_mahack' is an oboe name in some gems which is different from Mani name. I am not sure what the script would be for Robi-HMAC Mani. Try looking at the documents for clues. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -