vb.net - How can I return the primary email address associated with the logged on user's current Outlook profile? -


I know, this is a strange question, let me tell you the correct email address, let me explain further. ..

I am writing a COM add-in for Outlook 2007. Creates one of the specials and sends an email to a specific address and all works well. However, to be able to include themselves in the list of recipients it is necessary for the sender to have an option. More than one person will be running this way, I can not set the email address of the sender manually and this feature Just like to add a check box to enable.

How to find the email address of the person sending the email to me only a bit. It is working, I can do it with AD query against user login, but work for non-domain users The need to do this also requires another method.

To put it in more detail: By using VB, how do I return the primary email address associated with the current Outlook profile of the logged-on user?

application. Session Current User.Edress Center Gettext change. Primary SMTPdender or RDOSেশন. Current User SMTP Address


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -