c# - Getting the result from an Expression -


I have created a lambda expression on runtime, and to evaluate it - how can I do this? I just want to express not against any collection or other values.

At this level, once it has been created, I can see that this type of expression & lt; Func & lt; Bool & gt; & Gt; , with the value of {() = & gt; "MyValue" .StartsWith ("MyV")} .

I thought that at that point I just got the var result = expression. Invoke (expr, null); / Code> Against this, and I will have my Boolean results but it only gives a invitation expression , which looks like (= =) => MyValue. StartsWith ("MyV"))} .

I'm pretty sure I am close, but do not know how to get my results!

Thank you.

Try compiling the expression with the method, then apply the returned rep:

  using the system; Using System.Linq.Expressions; Class example {static zero} (expression & lt; funk & lt; boolean & gt; & gt; expression = () = & gt; "myValue" .StartsWith ("MyV"); & lt; boolean & Gtc: Func = expression.Compile (); Boolean results = throw ();}}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -