C# Custom Setter Event or Inherited Setter -


In the C #, the setter can be denied "something" which will allow me to run some code every time The setter is applied to the base class and is this successor?

What I have to do is a bullion flag on my base class named IValid. After validating an object, I will set this boolean as correct; if a setter is used after verification, So I want to convert Setter to the IsValid flag in false.

I do not want to write this argument in every setter.

You are basically asking for some versions of (AOP) you have a normal operation Which you want to work in all the qualities without implementing in every case.

I'm not sure what the elections for AOP in C # are actually, but one I have used before. What will it do that wrap your class in a dynamically-built wrapper that will block all calls on your calls and then allow you to apply some common logic to execute.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -