c# - Displaying numbers without decimal points -


I want to display a number in a report, although I only want to show decimal numbers if they are present and I Want to show only 1 decimal place?

For example, if number is 12 then I want to show 12

If the number is 12.1 then I want to show 12.1

If the number is 12.11 then I would have 12.1

A short time ago I had a similar problem and the answer was to use a format string For when the number changes the string. The way to solve your problem is to use a custom numeric format string of "0 #"

  double x = 12; Double y = 12.1; Double z = 12.11; Console.WriteLine (x.ToString ("0. #")); Console.WriteLine (y.ToString ("0. #")); Console.WriteLine (z.ToString ("0. #"));  

gives you the following output:

12.1

12.1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -