How to merge project differences using visual source safe? -


We have two separate projects on our source secure database (one of them is copy for each other for another reason The problem with our branching operation, which did not pin our branched files, so I had to get a label and add it as a separate project) I know how I can see the difference between two projects and I know Is that one There is an intent that we combine the differences in one file (I think "all the melines" will do the trick, but I am not sure)

So here is my question that I am in a project from any other project to another How do I merge a file from a file?

Using built-in tools why does he do this? .. because it has a lame device

This is what I recommend

  1. Get the latest of both branches.
  2. Get the last version of the code before you slept. (Just look at the date and guess if you have one)
  3. Merge a 3-way because you have a base.
  4. Adding merged files to merge (or something better than source)

I have very old projects in SOURCE

to use the built-in tool to do anything other than receiving checkin and checkout Let's have your disappointing efforts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -