iphone - Start .mp3 play half way through with AVAudioPlayer -


OK, this is not a simple question (at least not yet)

I was working AvAudioPlayer beautifully: I downloaded an MP3 with NSURL connection so that data game with AVAudioPlayer. My question is how can I start playing the aviideo player at an arbitrary point in MP3?

I can start downloading an HTTP header and start downloading at an arbitrary point, there is no problem. The information of the first two packet headers of the MP3 download is displayed and it seems that AVAudioPlayer needs to play them correctly similarly if I take a constant MP3 and pulls a section of data from the middle path I do not like the aviadio player.

Is there a way that the MP3 encoded straight into the top without any last seam file? Or something more obvious?

Do not use AVAudioPlayer Use the core audio You have more control over the audio and it is Can make a game of any selected file.

AVAudioPlayer is a very simple class that gives you more control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -