java - Exceptions with applications using Sound after installing JMF -


I have a Windows Vista OS. I have installed JmF to work with it .. but it seems that I got some struggle sound and jmf .. because when i installed jmf my projects which use sound ... midi .. scene .. giving exception that they do not have some sound classes .. and when i JMF fired, then everything was fine !! So what will I do?

As far as I know, JMF can make everything sound, and more , And better.

If you are using JMF, why not upgrade to a single, more powerful API?

Is there anything that you can try or will it be very painful to adapt your existing code?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -