javascript - jquery getscript for iframe object -


I have a dynamically created iframe, which I am trying to add to the script. For example:

var iframe = document.createElement ("iframe");

I want to inject javascript in this iframe. I have found this work without using jquery by creating a script element under the iframe object and by preparing callback on this script object & amp; OnReadyState events now I want to try the same thing with jquery.

However if I do just:

  $ GetScript (url, function () {myCallback ();});  

My documents (scripts) are added to the current document, and the references related to the iframe object are broken. How can I call iscript to an iframe object?

tried this which did not work:

  var elementID = $ (element) .attr ('id'); $ ('Iframe #' + elementID) .getScript (url, function () {myCallback ();});  

The only way .getScript will work if you want to Jquery Automatically adds script to download and existing document

because it performs on iframe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -