objective c - Using the netinet functions on iPhone causes the UI to not refresh -


I am including Netinet Headers and programming some raw socket on the iPhone, and have found these while calling Unless I complete, the UI will not refresh - any feedback that I get and write to the UI does not write until IBAction has completed the call. Using the demonstrator with the delay, I have been successful in working on this, but I was wondering what is the best way to handle this kind of way?

Keeping with the usual philosophy that choosing the highest level intangible is the best that is useful to you. , I can suggest that CFSockets may also be a possibility.

CFSocket is sufficiently low-level that you can potentially do in any form of network communication, but it will help you by adding the run loop integration. Using run loops, you can avoid multi-threading your code. Run Loop uses network events such as other sources of events in your app

See for more information.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -