Run multiple instances of a Popup in ASP.NET -


I have a sticky note application in asp.net I have a button with the original button, when I click on the button So sticky notes are opened as popups. I am using the Javascript window to open popups. Open but I can only run one instance at a time. How can I run multiple instances of the window in my application?

I have found the answer

in

 < Code> window.open (strUrl, strWindowName [, strWindowFeatures]);  

Use strWindowName as '_blank' for example

  function Showsteen notes (sender, args) {var width = 205; Var Height = 170; Var left = (screen width - width) / 2; Var top = (screen height - height) / 2; Var Parameters = 'width =' + width + ', height =' height; Parameters + = ', top =' + top + ', left =' + left; Parameters + = ', Directories = No'; Parameters + = ', Location = No'; Parameters + = 'Menubar = No'; Parameters + = ', Rhizjel = No'; Parameters + = ', Scrollbar = No'; Parameters + = ', Status = No'; Parameters + = ', Toolbar = No'; Window.open ("Notes.aspx?", "_blank", Parameters); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -