select - Scroll up/down while selecting multi-page block of text in Vim through putty -


I am using Vime 6.3.81 on ATtelM through Putini. When I use set mouse = a , I can scroll through the file, but can not select text when using mouse set mouse = If the tax is disabled, I can select the text with the mouse (automatically copied to the buffer), but if the text block is longer than one page, then I can not scroll up / down (and one Text in the bar is to select a screen) !!

When selecting text with the mouse - there is no way to best of both - if I reach the end of the page, then it automatically scrolls down / down to the top / bottom of the page Has or not and does allow me to choose the text from the next page?

I know that Vim is powerful / flexible what I want - I just do not know how !! Can anyone help?

When you have set mouse = a , you & Lt; Shift & gt; + Left mouse button to make a selection, & lt; Shift & gt; Paste your code as always on the Wrightmouse .

Hope it helps !!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -