vba - How do I return the location of the marching ants in Excel? -


I know about the application. CutCopyMode, but it only gives the condition of CutCopyMode (false, xlCopy, or xlCut).

How do I currently use the copied category in Excel using VBA? I do not currently need the selected range (which is the application. I need a range of cells with the moving edges (Agrons) around it.

In other words, if you select several cells, press CTRL + C, and then select another cell, I need the address of those cells that the user has CTRL + C Was selected when pressed.

Thank you!

As far as I know that you can not do it with VOB. You can codify your own copy and store the source in the global variable.

Something like this:

  Range Public Sub Talkbud (optional as an alternative source Range = nothing as myclipboard) = nothing if the source is nothing Source = Set source. Copy MyClipboard = source End Sub  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -