c++ - Is UnregisterHotKey() important for clean up? -


I think that after registering some system-wide hotkeys with simple question, register hotkey, () To clean them or can I get out of my application without worrying about it?

MSDN is unable to say, or I think it is wrong, anyway: I realize that I should move forward and call for the protection of an ostricher host, but if anyone knows otherwise This will be useful to know.

Thank you!

If MSDN does not explicitly tell you to unregister, then it is possible that leaving the bus Although MSDN is usually very good at pointing to such things, I also use RegisterHotKey and I'm always sure to call UnRegisterHotKey when my application ends as you never get Do not know that You have problems with the future version of Windows, it is better to be safe from IMHO.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -