cocoa - nstableview + cannot show partial file names -


I am using Table View Control in I control, I show file / folder details, if I file / folder I reduce the size of the name, so it does not show partial file / folder name (characters can be shown in the column). If there are many words in a file name, there is not enough space to show the word, then that word is not shown at all in the word instead of showing some characters (either a word is displayed completely, Or not at all)

I want to know how to solve this issue.

Thank you very much. Set the line break mode of the text cell in the column, either the attribute in the IB or the attribute inspector

SetLineBreakMode: by using the message in the cell.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -