How do I get \0 off my string from C++ when read in C# -


I stuck here. I am developing a custom pipeline component for commerce server 200, but nothing has to do with my problem.

In the setup of pipes, I give the user a Windows form to enter some values ​​for configuration. One of those values ​​is a URL for a SharePoint site. The commerce server uses C ++ components behind all this pipeline accessories, so the entered values ​​are inserted into an IDictionary and eventually Microsoft from C ++ DB is maintained through component.

When I read the string during the pipeline execution, it has been handed over to C ++ in an IDWeb object I see my C # code sticking to \ 0 \ 0 I'm not sure Where are they coming from, but my code flies because it is not a valid URI, I am trimming the string before saving it and when I read it and touch it, I can not even get rid of it.

Any idea that is being born due to this and how can I get rid of it? I would not like to hack it like white, but for whatever reason it is due.

Thank you, blank

Is this help:

  string sFixedUrl = "hello \ 0 \ 0" .Trim ('\ 0');  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -