How to escape a period for php and mysql question? -


OK, that's what I am doing, I am trying to avoid this period so that I can 8em would add font and for example in my code, instead of a simple number font, a 2.5M font I tried to avoid this script in three different ways but I think I am doing it wrong.

Here's my font size in the script.

  $ min_size = 1; // $ 8 $ max_size = 2; // change 2.5  

and here is the part of the script that displays the font size.

  $ tags = tag_info (); $ Minimum_count = minutes (array_values ​​($ tag)); $ Maximum_ count = maximum (array_values ​​($ tag)); $ Spread = $ max_mount - $ minimum_count; If ($ spread == 0) {$ spread = 1; } $ Cloud_html = ''; $ Cloud_tags = array (); Forex Currency ($ tag = $ gt; = count as $ tag) {$ size = $ min_size + ($ count - $ minimum_count) * ($ max_size - $ min_size) / $ spread; $ Cloud_tags [] = '& lt; A style = "font-size: 'floor ($ size).' Em '.' 'Class =" tag_cloud "href =" http://www.example.com/tags/' $ Tag. ' / '.' "Title =" \ '". $ Tag '\' Returned the count. $ Count '' & Gt; '. Htmlspecialchars (stripsash ($ tag)) '& lt; / A & gt; '; } $ Cloud_html = Join ("\ n", $ cloud_tags). "\ N"; Return $ cloud_html; }  

floor ($ size) $ Size to 2.5 to 2 and 0.8 to 0 . Why are you using floor ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -