java - Jama.Matrix ClassNotFoundException -


I'm trying to use the jam package in my code in linux. In my main category, I am trying to use the matrix class.

Here is my main square:

  import jams. *; Class main {public static zero main (string [] args) {matrix a = new matrix (3,5); }}  

I am not using any IDE, my makefile is:

  JC = Javac -classpath $ (CLASSPATH): Jar / Jama-1.0. 2.jar .SUFFIXES: Java .class .java.class :. $ (Jesse) $ (JFLAGS) $ * Java classes = \ Title.java \ Sentence.java \ Document.java \ LSA.java \ Main.java \ default: classes Class: $ (classes: Kjawa =. Square) clear : $ (Rm) *. Class  

my jar file. / Jars / directory under

And when I run I get the following main production

  sefa @ sefa- laptop: ~ / Desktop / courses / cs578-NLP / CS578Project / source main exceptions to $ Java thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: JAMA / matrix Main.main (Main.java:9) java.net.URLClassLoader in Java due to the $ 1.run at (URLClassLoader.java:200) Jama.Matrix .security.AccessController.doPrivileged (Native method) java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass (URLClassLoader.java:188) on java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass (on ClassLoader.java: Sun.misc.Launcher $ AppClassLoader.loadClass (Launcher.java:301) java.lang ClassLoader.loadClass (ClassLoader.java:252) 307) on the java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal (ClassLoader.java:320) ... 1 more Sefa @ Sefa-Laptop: ~ / Desktop / courses / cs578-nlp / CS578 project / source $  

If you are running an independent group without the class path. If you add a jar reference to the manifest in a JAR file, then you do not need to add it to the class path when it is running.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -