MODX - Making multiple snippet calls on a page returning differeny output -


I have created a snippet that draws data from the database table and displays it in the table format snippet an ID parameter , And it is added to the SQL query.

My problem is that if I get more than 1 snippet call (sometimes the table data is required for different IDs displayed on an ID) on the same page, all table data is past The last database created by the snippet is similar to the call.

What do I need to do to make the snapet database call and keep them all display your content?

I have not tried to cache the page except [!

Can you please help me?

Thanks

Div>

Try it at the end of the snippet:

  mysql_connect ('host', 'user', 'passing'); Mysql_select_db ('db_name');  

You must specify the connection criteria of the course.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -