mysql - Using a single wiki table for multiple subject tables -


I have come to know if someone can help me to understand whether I have been working with wiki content for many topics I'm doing well using a table, therefore:

  Table wiki ==> Wiki_id wiki_content wiki_language wiki_user_id table homes home_dearth home_names house_year home_space == & gt; Wiki_id Table Architect arch_id arch_name arch_born arch_died == & gt; Wiki_id  

I think that if I use it then this could be the right way:

  SELECT * FROM homes WHERE house_id = '123 Join the homes at INNER Wiki. I Wiki_id = wiki.wiki_id  

But I do not have experience on databases.

The wiki structure is quite similar in both cases, so I'm wrong using a wiki table for two different tables? Can future problems be faced on this DB design solution?

If wiki information is directly related to houses and architects then I have no problem connecting them with foreign keys I see. It is one of the many relationships for many institutions, as long as they are related, it is OK to link them.

This can only be a data integrity issue if the set of wikis related to wiki homes is different from Wiki which are related to the architectures because your foreign key barrier will not ensure that it is always true.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -