php - Sieve of Eratosthenes Algorithm -


I did a search and did not find any information about this implementation which I have seen.

function sieve ($ head) {for ($ i = 11; $ i & lt; $ top; $ i + = 2} {if ($ i% 3 == 0 | | $ I% 5 == 0 || $ i% 7 == 0) {continue; } "$ I
Echo; }}

Yes, I know that it just prints, but this is not an important part. What is the main danger for time or other times?

EDIT: Is there any other problem beyond scalability? Also thanks for the comments about moving forward with Prime Minister Search.

The main danger of this is that the scale scale is not returned to a large number once in a large number Will go You need to move the list of modules ups with search.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -