REST friendly WCF Endpoints in .NET 3.5 -


I wanted to make the other friendly URL with the end points of my WCF service by avoiding the use of SEC. I know that I can be completed by adding .svc using the IIS rewrite module.

Do anyone know the better way to do this?

Please note that I can not use .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 (such a system can not use Routing in .NET 4.0).

The WCF REST starter kit is no longer supported and the suggested upgrade path uses ASP.NET Web API That ASP.NET is part of MVC 4.0 and can be found

Unfortunately, the Rewach module is currently doing this without using Thunder Sector is no way. A team is available working on the WCF REST starter kit in MS who is looking to implement this functionality.

During a Microsoft DevDays presentation I started this year on the subject, Ron Jacobs confirmed that the ability to do this will be available only in Framework 4.0, and there is nothing under the rewrite module The only way to do this is to


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -