markdown to HTML with customised WMD editor -


When I enter the user in the blank row, the way I treat WMD for my application, In this HTML output, & lt; Br / & gt; S . Now I came to a point when I should store it somewhere else on the backend and so after going to such posts for some time, I am not sure what is the best way to do this. I have some options and if you can tell that their professional / opposition will be highly appreciated.

  1. Send to the server and store it as a markcard instead of HTML. I have to maintain the same outline as a basically recorded user. But then how can I change it back to HTML to display the client? There is a lot of difficulty in changing this on the client side, even if it is possible, what if JS is disabled? If I wanted to do it on the server, standard server side management could be expensive as HTML. Will this be an issue in your opinion? Even if this is not the case, as I mentioned that my WMD implementation has been customized and those server-side solutions will probably not do the right conversion to markmark anyway and there will always be a risk that something is wrong Will go

  2. Send the server as converted HTML to the above .. It would be difficult to convert to the client, it would be server-side with the possibility of being incorrect.

  3. Store the original markdown and HTML conversion and both. There is no performance problem related to changing the markdown to HTML on the client side, nor on the server side. Users always used to log in for the same markdown and were in the same HTML as they originally viewed in the preview (probably sanitized in PHP). It will take so much storage space twice and this is my biggest concern.

I bend towards the third solution because it sounds simple, but worry, instead of the dual storage required for this solution, please note that my implementation of WMD is slightly modified And I'm going with PHP / MySql server side implementation.

So besides the 3 options listed above, is there any other possible solution to my problem? Do I miss anything important that will drop an option better? And which other professional / opposition will I apply to every solution listed? Apart from this how is it applied? I have read somewhere that they are using option 3, and so if this is good enough for the SO then it would be good for me :) but it is not certain if this is true, how is it done?

, but at least once I have to say that Stack Overflow is the best demon on the web and I appreciate all the people who are trying to help others! The site and the user are just amazing here!

Send the server as a markdown or as the converted HTML

< / Blockquote>

One reason for accepting a markdown instead of HTML is that the acceptance of arbitrary HTML from the client is a security risk: if you accept HTML then the client can send HTML to you with malicious code, Which you will store and then feed back (probably for any other client A: So that you stop sending malicious code to other clients). For this reason, it may be better to accept only the markdown (not HTML) from the client.

If I want to do it on the server, then markup processing is expensive on HTML to implement the standard server side. Will there be any issue in your opinion?

I do not know what "standard server side deployment" are but I thought it should be capable of doing a server (HTML production) that is the type of processing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MVP, design question -

excel - Populate list via a bi-Condition -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -