php - PDFTK and PDF2PS not playing well together -


I have installed PDFTK so that I rotate a PDF 90 degree to print landscape mode. There is no luck going to use LCR, so I am trying to rotate before sending the printer.

Once I use PDF, the pdf files begin to be completely rotated. After this it is translated into a PostScript file using PDF2P, and when it is sent to printer, or sung and opened, this is the original non-rotated version.

I was using PDF 9 which used to work great, but due to collision on production server it needs to be run, PDF9 is not available.

Any idea why the posted file is non-spinning?

When talking about "page rotation" with PDF files, you mean page normally View because it appears on screen . You Print page Media page Image Can you please clarify?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MVP, design question -

excel - Populate list via a bi-Condition -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -