php - Suitable design for a database application -


I have a question related to a web app that I have developed in PHP MYSQL.

Originally part 1: I display the results in the table to test the software.

  ID Prod_Name Set Date Results Platform 1 Alpha 1 Pro 1 01.01.01 Pass 2.3.1.2_OS  

Now, I have divided the tables accordingly < / P>

  table name: result id, name, date, result table name: set id, set_name, prod_name table name: platform id, platform_name, now, in each table the ID is an incremental value And is not related to.  

My php app starts by getting results from 'results' table. Since I want to display the SET in every line, I am creating another connection from the database and using the query set

  Set_name with where Prod_name = row ['name' ] // row ['name'] has been received from the results table.  

Now I want to display the platform I am using from the platform table above, or create another connection and Set_Name = row ['Set_Name'] from the set table

Any other way to get the same results for my application now?

Generally, for large Web based applications, if data is coming from the database server, then a majority of connections from a DB server are making a viable option?

Please do not consider the fact that MySQL announces a content statement once needed, but what about MSSQL server? Do we have to write a long SQL statement with many Join / Sedge / Unions and use those variables on all applications?

How will the application be designed for this matter?

Thanks

Thank you.

Thanks

I do not understand everything, but something similar here is. First of all, let's make an ER model.

Now, because you do not like to add, create a view in the database.

  Project ID = P. F. PleafideID = T on productive join platform F. See product ID, product name, test name, date, result, platform name, as v_test from platform APs as platform AID as Platfide Aid.  

With this place, you can simply use it:

  SELECT * to v_test WHERE ProductName = 'alpha1'  < / Pre> 

You can also take a look at with a similar scenario.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MVP, design question -

excel - Populate list via a bi-Condition -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -