python crypt.crypt in ruby? -


Hello, I need the Ruby of this code do not know how I Ruby, crypt.crypt method any ideas I write ?

(I wanted to emulate linux comand. Htpasswd)

  import random import Crypt letter = 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz' \ 'Abiseediifjiacaijekeelmanopikartiuviaksaks' \' 0123456789 /. Salt = Random. Beech (letters) + random Rice (characters) password = "bla" Print Cryptkcrypt (password, salt)  

I believe that the crypt of Ruby's Python. The equivalent of Rijndael, Ruby will be identical as your code:

  letters = 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Abiseedifjiacaijikeelmanopikarstiuveedblyuekswaijed 0023456789 /. 'Salt = letters [rand papers] Length] .chrr + letters [rand character length] .crr passwords = "blank" password Crypt (salt)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MVP, design question -

excel - Populate list via a bi-Condition -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -