uiview - iPhone: Multiple View (Screen) Management? -


I know that using a navigation bar to manage the traversal through multiple scenes without burning the screen space What is the best way for me?

As an example, let me assume that I have UIViewController s associated with four UIView P>

 1: Top level menu (calls A or B1) 1. A: Menu selection A (Back to 1) 1.B1: Menu selection B, Part 1 (Inviting B2) 1.B2: Menu Selection B, Part 2 (back to A) 

First of all, I have no doubt that when I'm not using the navigation bar, a navigation controller is appropriate I'm considering implementing a custom UIViewController as an alternative, which looks at the view controller and acts as a screen manager.

Thoughts?

You can always set setNavigationBarHidden: animated:

Apart from this you can hide the navigation bar, apart from what it is, the type of app you are creating. You have a voice that can use a tab bar, however, to solve your problem of taking this screen space does not do.

XCode templates provide another way to do this - try to look at a new project that is the "utility" app that shows how you can add between a different screen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MVP, design question -

excel - Populate list via a bi-Condition -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -