android - How do I bypass the "Complete Action Using ..." -


I have a question to choose an application program when showing the dialog "use full-action" in Android.

will be followed as an example: in my code, I have this statement

  startActivity (new intent (Intent.ACTION_VIEW, Uri.parse ("http : //www.youtube .com / clock V = 98yl260nMEA ")));  

Then I will show a dialog box with two options: to complete the action via browser or YouTube

Any ideas how I can choose YouTube without showing the dialog Am I box

Thank you!

Nicholas

I think the app that launches you by default More information about filters will be needed (in this case the YouTube app). That goal app can have multiple intention-filters and one of them can be more specific. You can call start with that specific purpose, and then the desired app will be launched directly. However, for this, you need to have more knowledge of the goal app (which is difficult in most cases like the YouTube app).

Besides, I do not think you can do a lot from within your app. Intral resolution is done by the Android Framework, so if a user app can override it anyhow, then it will be a flaw in case of security.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -